THE INSTITUTIONAL GLIDER CHAIRS
Dutailier earned its place in the institutional sector by combining its famed gliding motion to a security mechanism.
Our wooden gliders feature our legendary comfort in addition to being adapted for optimal safety. Our chairs are equipped with a auto-locking mechanism that is activated by the buttocks to stop the gliding when the user gets up from the glider. The user is able to stand up easily and safely. It is also possible to lock the gliding motion manually.
Moreover, our wooden gliders are handcrafted in Canada by our experienced craftsmen and women. These gliders are all offered in a wide variety of finishes and fabrics that are easy to clean and desinfect.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
A Dutailier wooden glider featuring our legendary comfort in addition of being adapted for optimal safety.
Auto-locking gliding mechanism
Wood finish that is resistant to desinfection
Lateral anti-tip supports
Slip on backrest for safety
Extended armrests with ergonomic grip
DISCOVER ALL OF OUR CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
In collaboration with our retail partners, we offer you the opportunity to meet with an expert to help you make the best choices to personalized your new classic glider chair according to your specific needs and tastes. Find local retailers using our search module.
Crafted with love & Care for rich material
Dutailier personalizes your lifestyle by offering you a vast selection of wood finishes and on trend fabrics that will become classics. This assortment of products was carefully selected for the Institutional wooden glider chair collection to harmonize perfectly with your home care environment.
Customized to your lifestyle
Let your style dreams come true. With Dutailier you can draw on an almost endless source of inspiration. The mix and match possibilities are tremendous, making true customization a reality.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Wooden glider chair with one of the smoothest and longest gliding motion available in the market.
- Locking device that combines comfort and ergonomics
- Extended armrests with ergonomic grip
- Secure backrest cover
- Anti-tipping side supports
- Rear wheels for easy movement
- Disinfection-resistant wood coatings and finishes
- The stool is designed to slide in tandem with the chair.
- Ultra-resistant maple wood construction
- Ball bearings on wooden pendulums
- Finish: Stain, sealer and lacquer
- Solid polyurethane foam and polyester fibers
- Seat density: 1.45 lb / 0.45 kg sqft
- Compression: 30 lb / 13.61 kg sqft
- Attachment of the arm pads: Snaps, hook-and-loop tape
- Seat base: SytexTM Synthetic fabric
- Ball bearing on wooden balances
- Blocking of automatic rocking by the buttocks
- Handling wheels
- Recommended weight for the self-locking mechanism is 110 lbs (50 kg) and over
May vary according to specific model