Subject to applicable laws, these rules govern all aspects of the "Win a Margot Rocking Chair" contest.
The "Win a Margot Rocking Chair" contest opens on May 3, 2021 and ends on May 21, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
To be eligible to enter the Contest, you must:
- Have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence and be a resident of Canada (excluding Nunavut, Northwest Territories or Yukon) or of the United States of America (excluding Hawaii, Porto Rico and Alaska).
- Not be an employee of Groupe Dutailier Inc. or be employed by a retailer that sells Dutailier products; not be employed by an advertising or promotional agency, nor be a person living at the same address as the aforementioned persons and/or not dealing at arm's length with either of these persons.
HOW TO ENTER
Comment on the publication of the contest made on the various social media platforms during the contest period. No purchase necessary.
There will be two (2) Prizes available to be won in the Contest. Each Prize consists of one (1) Margot Rocking Chair (large or small and available in the one of the 2 wood finishes and 4 fabrics)
The draw will be done electronically and randomly on May 25, 2021, among all eligible participants. An eligible participant is one who entered the Contest in accordance with the terms described in these Rules.
AWARDING OF PRIZES
After the draw, each of the two (2) people whose names will be drawn will be informed through social media. Once each selected winner will have been reached, they will be able to choose their rocking chair (size, wood finish, fabric).
Before being confirmed as a prize winner, the selected participant must:
- Be reached by the organizers of the Dutailier contest within five (5) working days after the date of the draw.
- Meet the conditions set out in sections 2, 3 and 4 of the Contest Rules.
- Sign the Dutailier declaration and liability waiver that will be sent to them by mail, email or fax and return it to the organizers of the Dutailier contest at the address given, within one day of its being sent out by Dutailier.
If a selected participant fails to comply to one or more of the conditions stated above, they will be disqualified and will not be able to receive any prize. In such a case, Dutailier reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to select electronically (or by another means) and at random another eligible participant as a potential winner, or to cancel the Prize.
Presentation of the Prize
The Prize will be awarded within 60 days of receipt by Dutailier of the declaration and liability waiver form signed by the selected participant.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE
The Prize must be accepted “as is”: no substitution or transfer of the prize to another person will be authorized.
Dutailier, the contest organizers and their authorized representatives will not assume any responsibility of any kind whatsoever in all cases where their inability to act is the result of an act or situation beyond their control or from a strike, a lockout or any other labour dispute in their facilities, organizations or businesses whose services are used for the holding of this contest.
The contest organizers and Dutailier decline all responsibility for any loss, damage or personal injury resulting from the awarding of the prizes in this contest.
This contest is subject to all applicable municipal, provincial, state, and federal laws and regulations.
The confirmed winners, through their participation in the contest, authorize, if required, Dutailier and its subsidiaries, the contest organizers and their authorized representatives to use their names and / or photographs and / or films/videos for advertising purposes, without compensation.
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE CONTEST
Dutailier reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the contest in whole or in part.
Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of this publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.